Donald Tepskot, predsednik Instituta za istraživanje blokčeina, izjavio je da će kineski juan postati kriptovaluta.
The cryptocurrency adoption rate is hard to research because of the private nature of cryptocurrencies. Still, there are some things that can be established about what may be slowing down cryptocurrency adoption. As a lot of blockchain platforms have stated, cryptocurrency awareness and education are not yet high enough to lead more people into the industry. Some people don’t even know what cryptocurrencies are, some lack the information about what it may be used for and some see no benefits of it at all. But people well-educated in cryptocurrency do have their own doubts about it, as cryptocurrencies have shown a lack of stability. Cryptocurrency investments and its use as a payment tool is associated with risks. There are also some government events that slow down cryptocurrency adoption, with governmental restrictions on the use of cryptocurrency for businesses and financial institutes.
- Republika Srbija poziv na konsultacije: Regulacija kripto-imovinskih prava
- Prihod Coinbase-a tokom prethodne godine je 60% manji od projetkovane sume
- Binance odgovara na tragediju Notr Dama - pokreću kanal za kripto donacije
- Bitkoin kruži oko 5.250 dolara dok glavne kriptovalute beleže rast
- Blumberg: Ključni indikatori pokazuju da bi cena bitkoina mogla ponovo da padne