SFOX, američki distributer kriptovaluta za velike investitore, sakupio je 22,7 miliona dolara u fazi finansiranja serije A.
Airbnb is an online platform for posting, searching and short-term leasing or renting of private property worldwide. The service was launched by Brian Chesky (CEO), Joe Gebbia (CPO) and Nathan Blecharczyk (CTO) in 2008. The company is not an owner of any real estate itself, it just works as a mediator between lessors and lessees and receives a percentage service fee in conjunction with every booking. Airbnb’s Bitcoin involvement started in 2014, when the company showed its interest in using blockchain technologies for the realization of its services for the first time. Some news also points out what risks might await services such as Airbnb if blockchain technologies continue to develop. Also, in 2016, in a survey conducted by one of the founders, it was discovered that most users would like Airbnb to accept Bitcoin as a payment method.
- Republika Srbija poziv na konsultacije: Regulacija kripto-imovinskih prava
- Berza Cryptopia obnavlja trgovinu 40 kripto parova
- Izveštaj bivšeg predsednika CFTC-a poziva na poboljšanje kripto regulative
- Južnokorejski Kakao integriše kripto novčanik u aplikaciju za razmenu poruka
- Blumberg: Ključni indikatori pokazuju da bi cena bitkoina mogla ponovo da padne