Rusko ministarstvo finansija napravilo je nacrt zakona kojim bi se legalizovala trgovina kriptovalutama na ovlašćenim menjačnicama, navode lokalni mediji.
Alexey Moiseev News
Alexey Moiseev is a Deputy Finance Minister in Russia. He was born in 1973 in Moscow. Alexey Moiseev holds a degree in global economics from the State University of Management and an MBA from the University of Rochester in the United States. Before he was assigned to be the Deputy Finance Minister in 2012, he had been working as an economist in Russian financial establishments such as the Central Bank of Russia. Alexey Moiseev’s Bitcoin involvement in Russia started in 2016, when he commented for the first time that the use of Bitcoin or other kinds of cryptocurrency in Russia was not considered a threat to the financial system of the country. Currently, Alexey Moiseev frequently gives interviews and comments about the position of Bitcoin and the government’s attitude toward it.
- Republika Srbija poziv na konsultacije: Regulacija kripto-imovinskih prava
- Fejsbuk želi da zaposli advokata sa iskustvom u blokčein sektoru
- Blokčein startap Bison Trails dobija investiciju od 5,25 miliona dolara od Galaxy Digital-a
- Švajcarski Savezni skup odobrava predlog za kripto regulativu
- Blumberg: Ključni indikatori pokazuju da bi cena bitkoina mogla ponovo da padne