Monero je izgleda izgubio svoju integraciju sa Darknet tržištem i najverovatnije postao žrtva prevare.
Alpha Bay News
AlphaBay Market was one of the most popular darknet trading platforms. AlphaBay was operating via online service of the Tor network. The AlphaBay marketplace was launched in 2014 and, for obvious reasons, the founders of the platform had remained unknown until AlphaBay was shut down due to law enforcement action in 2017. There were over 300,000 advertisements for drugs, arms, fake documents, stolen credit cards and other illegal goods and services. Just like other darknet markets, the AlphaBay black market used Bitcoin as an anonymous payment method. However, relative to other darknet markets AlphaBay accepted other cryptocurrencies as well. By the time of AlphaBay’s takedown, the platform’s size was ten times larger than that of its predecessor, Silk Road.
- Izraelska kompanija za teretni transport otvara blokčein platformu za sve klijente
- Kripto berza Binance ulazi na evropsko tržište
- ABCC berza pokreće partnerstvo sa Tronom i postaje prva platforma koja je dodala TRC10 tokene
- ETH: Constantinople hard-fork odložen, niko ne želi novi DAO hak
- Dmitrij Medvedev: Opadajuće tržište nije razlog da se kriptovalute zakopaju