Zvaničnik Evropske centralne banke, Vitas Vasiliauskas, istakao je prednosti digitalnih valuta izdatih od strane centralne banke.
Anti-money laundering or AML is a set of regulations, instructions, laws and procedures, established to prevent the practice of generating illegal income and its legalization through specially designed actions. AML regulations oblige companies and financial institutions to vet their customers through due-diligence procedures and prove the legal source of a customer’s assets. Financial institutions must verify the origin of large sums of money, track suspicious activities and report large cash transactions. It’s also the responsibility of institutions to notify customers about AML practices and required procedures. AML is considered to be not only useful in stopping money laundering itself, but also in preventing illegal activities by discovering the source of this money, and helps to trace criminals through the tracking of financial flows. Still, AML is a strain on companies and may cause its development to slow down.
- Kriptovalute 2.0 - Klasifikacija kriptovaluta
- Kako do više žena u kriptu: Šta žene žele?
- Izveštaj o globalnom startap ekosistemu 2019: U Srbiji najrazvijenije oblasti video igara i blokčein
- Bitkoin pao blizu 9.000 dolara, dok američko tržište akcija beleži rast
- Blokčein se našao na LinkedIn listi top 10 najtraženijih veština