JP Morgan Chase & Co. je objavila pokretanje sopstvene verzije mobilnog sistema plaćanja – Chase Pay, koji treba da bude glavni konkurent Apple Pay-u.
Apple Pay News
Apple Pay is a mobile payment and digital wallet service for payments in person, payments within applications of iOS and on the web. Apple Pay is supported by most Apple products. It is mostly used with the Apple Pay app on iPhones and with Apple Pay for the smart watches of the company. Basically, all businesses that have a commuter card terminal with NFC are places that can accept Apple Pay. Stores that accept Apple Pay usually offer both offline and internet purchases. One can buy Bitcoin with Apple Pay, alongside many other cryptocurrencies that offer the purchase of their coins with Apple Pay. Apple Pay implements Touch ID and Face ID for further security of the wallet. Apple Pay is available for citizens of 29 countries, including the U.S., U.K., Canada, Russia and China. The most recent countries to implement Apple Pay are currently Poland and Norway, which have supported it since June 2018.
- Nasdaq uvodi indekse bitkoina i itirijuma u svoju ponudu
- Istražitelj tvrdi da je identifikovao 5 oflajn novčanika kripto berze QuadrigaCX
- Intel pokreće komercijalni blokčein paket zasnovan na Hyperledger Fabric-u
- Enterprise Ethereum Alliance otvara regionalnu kancelariju u Kini
- Trenutno ICO tržiste je veće nego što je bilo početkom 2017