Cena bitkoina skočila je na 394.000 argentinskih pezosa, jer se veliki investitori brinu da bi se bivši populistički predsednik mogao vratiti na vlast.
Argentina, officially the Argentine Republic, is a federal republic in South America. Argentina is one of the largest countries in the world, being in the top-8 by territory, and is the second largest in Latin America. The economy of Argentina is based on rich natural resources, diversified industries and a large agricultural sector. Argentina has a growing high-tech sector, literate population and a high human development rate. Argentine also benefits from tourism, science, independent media and a developed transport communication. Bitcoin in Argentina is not considered a legal currency, as it is not issued by the Central Bank, but there are no restrictions toward it. Bitcoin mining in Argentina and Bitcoin exchanges are also legal. Bitcoin is considered to be a good under the Argentine Civil Code and its transactions are governed by the rules of the Civil Code.
- Fejsbukova libra kao bitkoin 2.0.?
- Izraelski finansijski organ ubrzava proces blokčein i finteh licenciranja
- Santander proširuje ponudu Rilplovog rešenja za plaćanja nakon trostrukog uvećanja obima transakcija
- Kompanija za softverski inženjering EPAM se pridružila Alijansi blokčein u transportu
- Austrijski Telekom A1 prihvata kriptovalute u odabranim prodavnicama koristeći Salamantex