Christie's će koristiti tehnologiju za pružanje detalja o sertifikatima i kupovini kupcima.
An auction is public trade of different kinds of goods and assets. An auction is organized with rules set in advanced that can differ from auction to auction. Nevertheless, one common thing for every event like this is competition between potential buyers in order to find the winner of the auction. Competition is necessary, as initially the price for the displayed product is lower than its market price. As well as other things, cryptocurrency can be sold in an auction and BTC auctions are popular, as almost everybody can afford to buy them there. Usually, it is Bitcoin that had been confiscated from criminals and sold in a police or FBI Bitcoin auction. In 2016, there began a daily Gemini auction of Bitcoin for dollars, which the exchange platform launched.
- Republika Srbija poziv na konsultacije: Regulacija kripto-imovinskih prava
- Samsung investira 2,9 miliona dolara u kripto novčanik Ledger
- Binance Singapore počinje sa radom, dostupan samo jedan trgovački par
- Savetnik predsednika Rusije predlaže digitalnu valutu na Krimu
- Blumberg: Ključni indikatori pokazuju da bi cena bitkoina mogla ponovo da padne