Još uvek zvanično nepotvrđeno "partnerstvo" između TRON-a i kineskog giganta Baidu, navodno, biće usredsređeno na cloud computing, a ne na blokčein.
Baidu is Chinese company that specializes in web services. The main service of Baidu is their search engine, which bears the same name and is currently the leader among Chinese search engines. The Baidu search engine covers about 1.5 percent of all markets of search engines’ services. The company was founded by Robin Li, who is the chairman and CEO, and Eric Xu and is headquartered in Beijing, China. Currently, Baidu has over two billion active users worldwide. Baidu’s advertising system is quite similar to that of Google Adwords or Adsense, although it has its own special features. In 2013, it was announced that Baidu began cooperation with Bitcoin. However, Chinese authorities prohibited any means of using cryptocurrency within Chinese territory. Nevertheless, this mandate didn’t stop Baidu from investing in prospective international projects related to the crypto sphere.
- Republika Srbija poziv na konsultacije: Regulacija kripto-imovinskih prava
- Fejsbuk želi da zaposli advokata sa iskustvom u blokčein sektoru
- Blokčein startap Bison Trails dobija investiciju od 5,25 miliona dolara od Galaxy Digital-a
- Švajcarski Savezni skup odobrava predlog za kripto regulativu
- Blumberg: Ključni indikatori pokazuju da bi cena bitkoina mogla ponovo da padne