Još uvek zvanično nepotvrđeno "partnerstvo" između TRON-a i kineskog giganta Baidu, navodno, biće usredsređeno na cloud computing, a ne na blokčein.
Baidu is Chinese company that specializes in web services. The main service of Baidu is their search engine, which bears the same name and is currently the leader among Chinese search engines. The Baidu search engine covers about 1.5 percent of all markets of search engines’ services. The company was founded by Robin Li, who is the chairman and CEO, and Eric Xu and is headquartered in Beijing, China. Currently, Baidu has over two billion active users worldwide. Baidu’s advertising system is quite similar to that of Google Adwords or Adsense, although it has its own special features. In 2013, it was announced that Baidu began cooperation with Bitcoin. However, Chinese authorities prohibited any means of using cryptocurrency within Chinese territory. Nevertheless, this mandate didn’t stop Baidu from investing in prospective international projects related to the crypto sphere.
- Kripto berza Coinbase kupuje IT startap Blockspring
- BitTorrent će do kraja leta integrisati BTT token koji je baziran na tronu
- Blokčein platforma za lanac snabdevanja sakupila je 16 miliona dolara u rundi finansiranja
- Unit-e: Kriptovaluta skalabilna na globalnom nivou
- Proizvođač automobila SEAT se priključuje konzorcijumu Alastria kako bi razvili blokčein proizvod