Antpool, najveći ‘pool’ za rudarenje bitkoina, podržao je Bitcoin Unlimited. Pozicija sukobljenih strana oko problema skaliranja je time zacementirana, a proble...
Bitcoin Block Size News
All transactions made with Bitcoin are recorded into a blockchain block, the size of which is 1 MB. Initially, there was no limit, but as Bitcoin’s technology spread into the public, there were a number of hacking attacks in 2010 and containing the storage size of a block was something that could help make blocks more sustainable and protected from them. When making transactions with a small amount of data, such as in case of creating a new block, users didn’t even notice the limit. Nevertheless, as a number of miners, sellers and buyers increases every day, problems due to the size of the blockchain are becoming more evident. Nowadays, some are considering expanding the Bitcoin block size. However, it will take miners much more time to create a new block and amending the code is a complex process, so such an improvement might take a lot of time and money.
- Nasdaq uvodi indekse bitkoina i itirijuma u svoju ponudu
- Istražitelj tvrdi da je identifikovao 5 oflajn novčanika kripto berze QuadrigaCX
- Intel pokreće komercijalni blokčein paket zasnovan na Hyperledger Fabric-u
- Enterprise Ethereum Alliance otvara regionalnu kancelariju u Kini
- Trenutno ICO tržiste je veće nego što je bilo početkom 2017