Bithumb je potvrdio da je opadajuće tržište prouzrokovalo gubitke, uprkos rastu prodaje od 17%.
BitHumb is one of the most popular cryptocurrency trading platforms in South Korea. The BitHumb exchange was founded by BTC Korea.com LTD company in 2013 and now is headquartered in Seoul. BitHumb is one of the leaders among the cryptocurrency trading companies in South Korea and Japan in terms of trading volume. Almost all options of BitHumb are oriented on Asian countries. Almost all popular cryptocoins are available, but the only available fiat currency there is the Korean Republic’s won. BitHumb fees for transactions are about $0.15 and don’t depend on the transaction’s amount. The platform has a difficult process of verification and other security properties. Nevertheless, the exchange was hacked in 2017 and it affected three percent of users. However, it was not a problem of security, as the access was made from a BitHumb employee’s PC.
- Fejsbukova libra kao bitkoin 2.0.?
- Kriptovaluta grin sprovela dugo očekivani hard-fork na glavnoj mreži
- Istraživanje: Bitkoin je najvolatilniji u 1h ujutro po griniču
- Bitkoin ATM firma LibertyX proširuje mrežu automata putem novog partnerstva
- Blumberg: Američki regulatori ispituju kripto berzu BitMEX