Velike Korejske kripto berze su organizovale debatu o kripto regulativama u Narodnoj skupštini, gde su vodili diskusiju o AML politici i zaštiti potrošača.
BitHumb is one of the most popular cryptocurrency trading platforms in South Korea. The BitHumb exchange was founded by BTC Korea.com LTD company in 2013 and now is headquartered in Seoul. BitHumb is one of the leaders among the cryptocurrency trading companies in South Korea and Japan in terms of trading volume. Almost all options of BitHumb are oriented on Asian countries. Almost all popular cryptocoins are available, but the only available fiat currency there is the Korean Republic’s won. BitHumb fees for transactions are about $0.15 and don’t depend on the transaction’s amount. The platform has a difficult process of verification and other security properties. Nevertheless, the exchange was hacked in 2017 and it affected three percent of users. However, it was not a problem of security, as the access was made from a BitHumb employee’s PC.
- Izraelska kompanija za teretni transport otvara blokčein platformu za sve klijente
- Kripto berza Binance ulazi na evropsko tržište
- ABCC berza pokreće partnerstvo sa Tronom i postaje prva platforma koja je dodala TRC10 tokene
- ETH: Constantinople hard-fork odložen, niko ne želi novi DAO hak
- Dmitrij Medvedev: Opadajuće tržište nije razlog da se kriptovalute zakopaju