Narodna banka Ukrajine (NBU) je izjavila da "razmišlja" o uvođenju digitalne verzije svoje nacionalne valute hrivnja, koja nije zasnovana na blokčeinu, bar za s...
BitRuble is a national Russian cryptocurrency that is supposed to be issued and circulated under the control of the Central Bank of Russia. As all cryptocurrencies that are outside the control of the government are banned, BitRuble would be a competitor to Bitcoin and other virtual currencies. The first large investment that was made in BitRuble was by Qiwi, a Russian payment service provider, in order to develop the first cryptocurrency designed for the Russian market. BitRuble is supposed to be similar to Bitcoin, but — unlike any other digital currency — BitRuble's price and other properties will be regulated by the Central Bank of Russia. The launch of a national Russian crypto coin was planned in 2016. However, it is still unavailable for those who want BitRuble to buy it.
- Unit-e: Kriptovaluta skalabilna na globalnom nivou
- IBM i Maersk razvijaju blokčein platformu za Špansku lučku upravu
- Japan: Rakuten premešta kripto berzu u novu podružnicu za plaćanja
- Platforma za digitalne hartije od vrednosti pridružuje se IBM blokčein Accelerator programu
- Čileanski poreski obveznici moraju da prijave dobit od kriptovaluta