Evropska kripto berza Bitstamp je angažovala bivšeg izvršnog direktora Coinbase-a i Barclays-a kao šefa operacija u SAD.
Bitstamp is a cryptocurrency exchange that was one of the first platforms for making transactions with virtual currencies. The company was founded in 2011 by Damijan Merlak and Nejc Kodrič and now is based in Luxembourg. The main feature of the Bitstamp exchange is allowing trades between the US dollar and Bitcoin. Deposits and withdrawals are available in USD, EUR, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, the European payment system SEPA and international bank transfer. Bitstamp fees are usually 0.5% but it depends on the sales figure, so if it’s large enough the commission can be reduced to 0.15%. By 2018, BitStamp has added some functions such as the buying of cryptocurrency with debit or credit cards, or withdrawal of funds in the form of gold.
- Kriptovalute 2.0 - Klasifikacija kriptovaluta
- Kako do više žena u kriptu: Šta žene žele?
- Izveštaj o globalnom startap ekosistemu 2019: U Srbiji najrazvijenije oblasti video igara i blokčein
- Bitkoin pao blizu 9.000 dolara, dok američko tržište akcija beleži rast
- Blokčein se našao na LinkedIn listi top 10 najtraženijih veština