BlockCypher is an IT company specializing in blockchain web services and middleware, which was founded by Catheryne Nicholson and Matthieu Riou in 2014. BlockCypher is headquartered in Silicon Valley, California. BlockCypher works in such fields as peer-to-peer (p2p), business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) payments, identity management, cross-border payments, Know Your Customer (KYC) solutions and more. BlockCypher claims that their products are stable and scalable due to their cloud-optimized infrastructure and multiple data centers being at the disposal of BlockCypher. The main BlockCypher product is BlockCypher’s JSON API, used to interact with various blockchains. Notable blockchains that are supported by BlockCypher are Dash, Ethereum, Bitcoin and others. There was no BlockCypher’s ICO, as all the funding was provided by venture capital firms and entrepreneurs.
- Mt.Gox: Karpeles poriče optužbu za proneveru; tužioci traže deset godina zatvorske kazne
- Vitalik Buterin: POS i sharding će učiniti blokčein "1.000 puta" više efikasnim
- Uprava za finansijska tržišta Novog Zelanda dodala je na crnu listu još tri sumnjive kripto platforme
- Vinklevos braća su pokrenuli aplikaciju za kripto trgovinu
- Predsedavajući SEC-a izrazio "optimizam" o investicionim mogućnostima DLT-a tokom svedočenja u Senatu