Platforma za trgovanje kriptovalutama BitMEX je obavestila korisnike da se “odmah” oslobode svojih SegWit2x bitkoina nakon budućeg forka.
Bobby Lee News
Bobby Lee is the co-founder and CEO of BTC China – the first Chinese Bitcoin exchange, headquartered in Shanghai. Before he started BTC China, Bobby Lee worked at IBM, Microsoft, Walmart and other major companies in positions such as CTO, VP and SVP. Bobby Lee is a graduate of Stanford University and has a MSc in computer science. Bobby Lee is also a board member of the BTC Foundation and one of its most influential speakers. Bobby Lee started BTCC in 2011 as a computer and technology firm that aimed to provide a worldwide Bitcoin exchange. Today, BTCC offers a wide variety of services, such as a mining pool, consumer wallets, payment processing and more. BTCC also provides users with digital security of their assets, risk mitigation, credibility and technological advances.
- Republika Srbija poziv na konsultacije: Regulacija kripto-imovinskih prava
- Muškarac optužen za krađu preko 9 miliona dolara u dešu od svog cimera
- 60.000 verifikovanih korisnika u humanitarnoj kampanji za Venecuelu
- Vlada Čilea predstavila Kongresu novi zakon za regulaciju kripto i finteh sektora
- Blumberg: Ključni indikatori pokazuju da bi cena bitkoina mogla ponovo da padne