Kripto optimista Brajan Keli je predvideo da je sledeća stanica bitkoina 6.000 dolara.
Brian Kelly News
Brian Kelly is the founder and CEO at BKCM LLC, an investment firm mainly specializing in virtual currencies. He is also a currency investment advisor. Besides that, Brian Kelly’s one of CNBC U.S. contributors. Brian Kelly’s Bitcoin involvement started in 2013 when he tried to buy Bitcoin for the first time in order to gain “fast money” from it, as he thought this was the only purpose for cryptocurrencies. Nevertheless, the next year, Kelly changed his mind and he created his own experimental cryptocoin in order to learn more about the technology and to spread awareness about digital currencies. In 2014, he also published the book The Bitcoin Big Bang which is sold in BTC. By 2016, Brian Kelly’s net worth had reached over $1.5 million.
- Republika Srbija poziv na konsultacije: Regulacija kripto-imovinskih prava
- Token inicijativi itirijum konzorcijuma pridružuju se Microsoft, JPMorgan Chase i drugi
- Potražnja za pravnim stručnjacima sa znanjem o blokčein tehnologiji je visoka
- Kripto berza Gemini dodaje potpunu podršku za SegWit bitkoin adrese
- Blumberg: Ključni indikatori pokazuju da bi cena bitkoina mogla ponovo da padne