Globalna investiciona banka JPMorgan veruje da pad kripto tržišta na duži rok udaljava institucionalne investitore
CBOE, or the Chicago Board Options Exchange, is a largest options exchange in United States and offers options for over 2,200 companies, 22 stock indices and 140 exchange-traded funds. CBOE is a subsidiary of the Chicago Board of Trade and was established in 1973. CBOE is owned by CBOE Global Markets — an American company that also owns BATS Global Markets. The CBOE Global Market stock price is currently around $102.90. CBOE is the issuer of the CBOE Volatility Index, which is sometimes referred to as CBOE VIX — after it’s ticker — and is a popular measure of the stock market’s expectations of volatility. CBOE is maintained under the jurisdiction of the Securities and Exchange Commission of United States, offering options on the S&P 500, Dow Jones Industrial Average, S&P MidCap 400, NASDAQ-100, Microsoft and others — including Bitcoin.
- Bitpay prijavljuje milijardu dolara u transakcijama tokom 2018. godine
- Vajoming uvodi zakon koji omogućava tokenizaciju deonica
- Kripto berza Coinbase kupuje IT startap Blockspring
- BitTorrent će do kraja leta integrisati BTT token koji je baziran na tronu
- Blokčein platforma za lanac snabdevanja sakupila je 16 miliona dolara u rundi finansiranja