Šef međunarodnog monetarnog fonda (MMF) Kristina Lagard bila je optimistična prema kriptovalutama u svom blog postu podrške blokčein tehnologiji, objavljenom u ...
Christine Lagarde News
Christine Lagarde is a French lawyer and politician. Christine Lagarde has held various positions in the French government, including being the Minister of Economic Affairs, Finance and Employment and more. The most famous position of Christine Lagarde is International Monetary Fund (IMF) Managing Director — a position that she holds to this day. Christine Lagarde’s age is 62, and she has been awarded with the Order of Legion d'Honneur and Order of Mérite Agricole for her accomplishments in French policy. She was also frequently called one of the most influential women and one of the best Minister of Finance in the Eurozone. Christine Lagarde’s Bitcoin views are positive. She has stated that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies could improve financial markets, in terms of the speed and security of transactions.
- Republika Srbija poziv na konsultacije: Regulacija kripto-imovinskih prava
- Blokčein startap Bison Trails dobija investiciju od 5,25 miliona dolara od Galaxy Digital-a
- Švajcarski Savezni skup odobrava predlog za kripto regulativu
- Binance Launchpad je domaćin trećeg ICO-a sa Celer mrežom: Prikupljeno 4 miliona dolara
- Blumberg: Ključni indikatori pokazuju da bi cena bitkoina mogla ponovo da padne