CoinOutlet is a company focused on the production of Bitcoin ATMs and was announced at the BitcoinTalk Forum in 2014. CoinOutlet’s ATMs are made with a focus on usability and accessibility of the machine. CoinOutlet’s Bitcoin ATMs allow both the purchasing and selling of Bitcoin, with no need to enter anything but wallet’s ID — if transaction is small. Larger transactions may require some personal data to comply with Anti-Money Laundering and Know Your Customer regulations. CoinOutlet’s ATMs are programmed to maintain Bitcoin transactions but are able to be reworked for operating with other cryptocurrencies. According to the company’s team, the growing amount of CoinOutlet’s ATM locations may become a driver for the development of the cryptocurrency financial ecosystem by providing some banking services to cryptocurrency holders.
- Švajcarska: Postojeći finansijski zakoni će biti izmenjeni umesto stvaranja posebnih kripto zakona
- Bitfinex, Ethfinex dodaju još četiri "stablecoin-a" vezanih za američki dolar
- Zajedničko ulaganje u Corda blokčein će povećati njegovu primenu u Aziji
- Čile: Kripto berza gubi pravnu bitku odlukom Vrhovnog suda
- Berza Binance najavljuje 'SAFU' hakaton konferenciju u Singapuru