Indija brzo postaje vrelo nezakonitih bitkoin aktivnosti.
A darknet is a space that uses indeterminate IP addresses and is not discoverable by any usual search engines. A darknet is the place of origin for online darknet markets, which work as mediators between buyers and sellers of illegal goods and services. Darknet websites can be found only after the installation of special software or network configurations that are made to encrypt a user’s data and their access to the darknet. Darknets are supposed to be anonymous, as information about the user isn’t easily accessible and, besides that, darknet markets became available after the appearance of cryptocurrency, which is the most anonymous existing way of payment. One more reason of the flourishment of the darknet is the absence of a regulatory framework for Bitcoin in many countries.
- Republika Srbija poziv na konsultacije: Regulacija kripto-imovinskih prava
- Samoproglašeni Satoši Kreg Vrajt pokreće tužbu protiv podkastera Pitera MekKormaka za navodnu klevetu
- Osvajačica četiri zlatne olimpijske medalje teniserka Serena Viliams investira u Coinbase
- Kineski grad Gvanžou izdaje licencu za poslovanje koristeći blokčein i AI
- Blumberg: Ključni indikatori pokazuju da bi cena bitkoina mogla ponovo da padne