Debit Cards News
Debit cards are plastic payment cards, that draw money directly from a user’s bank account to perform a transaction. A debit card is used as a more convenient analog of cash and its use is gradually overtaking the use of other methods of transactions. There are also prepaid debit cards that are issued to have limited value and can’t be refilled, though these are not commonly used. Debit cards make storing money easier when compared with cash, but they also have their issues. For example, you may not be able to complete a transaction, if its provider has technical issues, it may not be accepted by the other party of the transaction and, finally, it may be compromised while being used to pay for something on an insecure website. In some countries, debit card payments are charged by banks with a small fee, but it may be a cause for a retailer not to perform small transactions with debit cards.
- Mt.Gox: Karpeles poriče optužbu za proneveru; tužioci traže deset godina zatvorske kazne
- Vitalik Buterin: POS i sharding će učiniti blokčein "1.000 puta" više efikasnim
- Uprava za finansijska tržišta Novog Zelanda dodala je na crnu listu još tri sumnjive kripto platforme
- Vinklevos braća su pokrenuli aplikaciju za kripto trgovinu
- Predsedavajući SEC-a izrazio "optimizam" o investicionim mogućnostima DLT-a tokom svedočenja u Senatu