Distribuirana platforma koja koristi blokčein, DECENT je pokrenula beta tržnicu, nakon uspešnog početka krajem juna.
Decent is a cryptocurrency that works as a decentralized platform with an open-source code for content sharing. Decent is a blockchain-based network that allows anyone to sell, buy and share content without mediators. Besides this, the Decent platform provides security, self-management of content abilities, individual price-setting and transparency of intellectual property. The Decent company was founded by Slovenian entrepreneurs Matej Michalko and Matej Boda in 2015, while the Decent coin was launched in 2017. All data published in its blockchain is secured with strong cryptography. The Decent ICO was conducted in 2016 and the total value of tokens sold during its ICO was over 30K USD. Currently, the main offices of Decent can be found in Slovakia, New York and Shanghai.
- Unit-e: Kriptovaluta skalabilna na globalnom nivou
- IBM i Maersk razvijaju blokčein platformu za Špansku lučku upravu
- Japan: Rakuten premešta kripto berzu u novu podružnicu za plaćanja
- Platforma za digitalne hartije od vrednosti pridružuje se IBM blokčein Accelerator programu
- Čileanski poreski obveznici moraju da prijave dobit od kriptovaluta