Digital Asset News
A digital asset is anything — from videos to funds — that exist in binary form and includes the right to be used. Digital assets’ definition includes such things as applications, data, media and more. Digital asset management has started to be established as one of the most important and profitable service jobs. A digital asset manager is a job closely related to media content services, such as working with brand management, archiving, production management and streaming. The growing value and quantity of digital assets has led to the establishment of such companies as Digital Asset Research — a company targeted on cryptocurrency analysis — and Digital Asset Holdings — a fintech company that builds blockchain solutions for regulated financial institutions and other interested enterprises. Digital assets are considered to be the future of financial, informational and technological development.
- UK: FATF traži poboljšanje AML procedura u kripto sektoru
- Veliki južnokorejski grad pravi blokčein virtuelnu elektranu
- State Farm testira blokčein radi ubrzavanja isplata polisa osiguranja
- Južna Koreja: Održana je debata o kripto regulativama u narodnoj skupštini
- Video pokazuje mogućnost dvostrukog trošenja na bitkoin keš SV blokčeinu