Američka kripto berza Coinbase je podnela zahtev za zatvaranje svog odbora za političko delovanje.
An election is a type of formal decision-making process made by a population to choose an individual to hold public office. Elections are a crucial part of a democracy and for building strong governmental institutions. In countries with free and uncompromised elections, candidates need to perform at the top of their capabilities to gain enough votes to take the position they want or to stay in the position that that have already been holding for another term. However, elections results are often compromised by political powers that are in charge during the election. Current state of technology provides an opportunity to eliminate risks of malicious intervention into the voting process by performing elections using blockchain. Blockchain technology elections will record all the votes into a public blockchain with no possibility to change them afterwards.
- Fejsbukova libra kao bitkoin 2.0.?
- Argo Blockchain dodaje 1.000 novih rudarskih mašina
- Tom Li: Bakkt će „poboljšati poverenje institucija u kriptovalutu“
- Predsedavajući Komisije za hartije od vrednosti (SEC): BTC neće biti na velikim berzama bez više regulacije
- Bitwise u obraćanju SEC-u: 'Bitkoin je sada regulisano tržište značajne veličine'