Nigerijski predsednički kandidat opozicione partije obećao je regulaciju kriptovaluta ukoliko dobije izbore u februaru
An election is a type of formal decision-making process made by a population to choose an individual to hold public office. Elections are a crucial part of a democracy and for building strong governmental institutions. In countries with free and uncompromised elections, candidates need to perform at the top of their capabilities to gain enough votes to take the position they want or to stay in the position that that have already been holding for another term. However, elections results are often compromised by political powers that are in charge during the election. Current state of technology provides an opportunity to eliminate risks of malicious intervention into the voting process by performing elections using blockchain. Blockchain technology elections will record all the votes into a public blockchain with no possibility to change them afterwards.
- Unit-e: Kriptovaluta skalabilna na globalnom nivou
- Ukupna tržišna kapitalizacija pala za 5 milijardi nakon pada svih velikih novčića
- Blokčein platforma za lanac snabdevanja sakupila je 16 miliona dolara u rundi finansiranja
- Proizvođač automobila SEAT se priključuje konzorcijumu Alastria kako bi razvili blokčein proizvod
- Osnivač Itirijuama Džoi Lubin se pridružio odboru direktora ErisX startapa