YouTube je navodno greškom pokrenuo zlonamerni oglas za Electrum bitkoin novčanik
Electrum is a Bitcoin and Dash electronic wallet. The first version of the Electrum wallet was launched by Thomas Voegtlin in 2011. Thomas Voegtlin had been developing Electrum by himself until in 2015, when he announced that anyone interested can take part in its development. The Electrum Bitcoin wallet is a thin kind of wallet, which means that a user doesn’t need to download the entire history of the blockchain. Electrum has two-factor authentication, supports hardware wallets, offers desktop and mobile device applications and allows users to keep their private keys offline. According to the official website of Electrum, the program was developed for all users — from newbies to specialists. Electrum is a free piece of software. However, Electrum has fees for transactions that are noted on the official website.
- Republika Srbija poziv na konsultacije: Regulacija kripto-imovinskih prava
- Token inicijativi itirijum konzorcijuma pridružuju se Microsoft, JPMorgan Chase i drugi
- Potražnja za pravnim stručnjacima sa znanjem o blokčein tehnologiji je visoka
- Kripto berza Gemini dodaje potpunu podršku za SegWit bitkoin adrese
- Blumberg: Ključni indikatori pokazuju da bi cena bitkoina mogla ponovo da padne