Bitwise predstavlja dodatni dokaz američkom regulatoru da je vreme da odobre prvi ETF bitkoina.
An Exchange-Traded Fund or ETF is a fund that is traded on a stock market. They function as investment funds which allows everyone access to an index or commodity providing the same profit to investors as the major markets do. Thus, ETF stocks are one of the most popular among exchange users because of the easiness to invest in industries without being charged by the fund manager. Before buying an ETF, it is necessary to check what is included in the fund.
By 2018, it has been reported that The United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is considering the idea of creating a Bitcoin-ETF. A Bitcoin-ETF would be an investment tool using Bitcoin as the main asset. The main purpose of it would be to facilitate the investing process into cryptocurrency and make it more attractive for the community.
- Fejsbukova libra kao bitkoin 2.0.?
- Argo Blockchain dodaje 1.000 novih rudarskih mašina
- Tom Li: Bakkt će „poboljšati poverenje institucija u kriptovalutu“
- Predsedavajući Komisije za hartije od vrednosti (SEC): BTC neće biti na velikim berzama bez više regulacije
- Bitwise u obraćanju SEC-u: 'Bitkoin je sada regulisano tržište značajne veličine'