Bitkoin je "sve osim" korisnog čuvara vrednosti, izjavila je u ponedeljak bivša predsedavajuća američkih Federalnih rezervi Dženet Jelen.
Federal Reserve News
The Federal Reserve. or The Federal Reserve System, is the central bank of the United States that was founded in 1913 by the U.S. Congress in order to establish central financial control. The Federal Reserve is responsible for a lot of functions, so some may become confused about its role and ask the question “what does the Federal Reserve do?” The main objectives of the Federal Reserve System were established along with its founding in 1913. They are: maximizing employment, stabilizing prices and moderating long-term interest rates. Those are achieved by open-market operations, placing the discount rate, and establishing reserve requirements for financial institutions. Decisions and prognoses of the Federal Reserve are crucial for world’s economy because most economic operations are dependent on the U.S. dollar, which falls under the Federal Reserve’s control.
- Fejsbukova libra kao bitkoin 2.0.?
- Platite kriptovalutom onima koji uklanjaju CO2 iz atmosfere, navodi Nemačka stranka
- Cena bitkoina pala ispod 10.800 dolara dok se kripto tržište priprema za Bakkt
- Neko je upravo pomerio 1 milijardu dolara u bitkoinu za naknadu od 700 dolara, preplaćujući 20 puta
- Izveštaj: Četiri od pet najpopularnijih ponuda generatora QR kodova su prevare