Zemlje članice G20 navodno će se sastati kako bi razgovarale o međunarodnoj AML regulativi za kriptovalute u junu u Fukuoki, Japan.
The Group of Twenty, or the G20, is an international forum for the governments and central banks of countries with developed and developing economies. The G20 includes countries from different continents and aims for cooperation and consultation on questions about the international financial system. G20 summits hadn’t been organized until 2008, as its main form of activity had been annual meetings of ministers of finances and central banks’ presidents. In terms of cryptocurrency, G20 members currently are not going to implement rigorous regulatory measures on it. According to their last report on digital currencies, G20 members came to the conclusion that cryptocurrency can play an important role in increasing the efficiency and transparency of the global financial system, so it wouldn’t be good to limit the development of these technologies.
- Kriptovalute 2.0 - Klasifikacija kriptovaluta
- Kako do više žena u kriptu: Šta žene žele?
- Izveštaj o globalnom startap ekosistemu 2019: U Srbiji najrazvijenije oblasti video igara i blokčein
- Ukupna tržišna kapitalizacija bitkoina iznad 200 milijardi dolara po prvi put nakon 17 meseci
- U Kaliforniju stiže najveća farma za rudarenje bitkoina na solarnu energiju