Zemlje članice G20 navodno će se sastati kako bi razgovarale o međunarodnoj AML regulativi za kriptovalute u junu u Fukuoki, Japan.
The Group of Twenty, or the G20, is an international forum for the governments and central banks of countries with developed and developing economies. The G20 includes countries from different continents and aims for cooperation and consultation on questions about the international financial system. G20 summits hadn’t been organized until 2008, as its main form of activity had been annual meetings of ministers of finances and central banks’ presidents. In terms of cryptocurrency, G20 members currently are not going to implement rigorous regulatory measures on it. According to their last report on digital currencies, G20 members came to the conclusion that cryptocurrency can play an important role in increasing the efficiency and transparency of the global financial system, so it wouldn’t be good to limit the development of these technologies.
- Fejsbukova libra kao bitkoin 2.0.?
- Cena bitkoina pala ispod 10.000 dolara
- Santander se pridružio blokadi Coinbase-a od strane banaka u UK
- Cena bitkoina je odskočila iznad 10.000 dolara sa novim pozitivnim sentimentom
- Kripto berza Poloniex uklanja iz ponude 23 trgovinska para zbog malog obima trgovanja