Izvršni direktor GAW Minera osuđen je na 21 mesec u zatvoru i naložio je uplatiti 9,2 miliona dolara za restituciju investitorima.
GAW Miners News
GAW Miners, LLC is a company that specialized in manufacturing, supplying and selling special hardware for cryptocurrency mining. The company was founded by American entrepreneur Homero Joshua Garza in 2014 and was headquartered in Bloomfield, Connecticut. The company offered various kinds of mining equipment, such as the GAW Miners Fury — the script for which was based on the ASIC miner that can be used to mine script-based cryptocurrencies — and other accessories for mining. Besides that, the company offered GAW Miners Hashlet for digital cloud mining. GAW Miners sold products both online and through resellers. In 2015, the company was closed down due to the suspicion of being operated as a financial pyramid. In 2016, users of GAW Miners sued the company for fraudulant actions.
- Republika Srbija poziv na konsultacije: Regulacija kripto-imovinskih prava
- Velike kriptovalute su u blagom rastu, paladijum po prvi put na 1.600 dolara
- Berza Cryptopia obnavlja trgovinu 40 kripto parova
- Upućeni negativni komentari SEC-u zbog izmene pravila za VanEck/SolidX bitkoin ETF
- Blumberg: Ključni indikatori pokazuju da bi cena bitkoina mogla ponovo da padne