Gemini, kripto berza koju su osnovali braća Vinklevos, ažurirala je svoju infrastrukturu novčanika kako bi dodali podršku za SegWit bitkoin adrese.
Gemini is a cryptocurrency exchange located in the U.S. The Winklevoss brothers launched Gemini in 2015 and Gemini is currently a trust company that is regulated by the New York State Department of Financial Services. The Gemini exchange platform is considered to be the world’s first licensed Ether exchange and one of the most secure, as it works with individual investors and investments’ funds in accordance with the law. The website is available only in English, as the platform was aimed to work with developed countries. Therefore, there are currently only six countries have access to all the options of the Gemini trading platform. Gemini has Ethereum and Bitcoin available, so there are just three currency pairs. There is no fee for deposits or withdrawals.
- Fejsbukova libra kao bitkoin 2.0.?
- Bitkoin mreža: Dnevni obim transakcija iznosi 3 milijarde dolara; skok od 210% u odnosu na april
- Grayscale Investments: Vrednost imovine pod upravom iznosi 2,7 milijardi dolara
- Istraživanje: Ulaganje u blokčein manje za 60% u 2019. godini
- U susret halvingu: Bitkoin rudari će "braniti" cenu iznad 6.500 dolara