Gemini, kripto berza koju su osnovali braća Vinklevos, ažurirala je svoju infrastrukturu novčanika kako bi dodali podršku za SegWit bitkoin adrese.
Gemini is a cryptocurrency exchange located in the U.S. The Winklevoss brothers launched Gemini in 2015 and Gemini is currently a trust company that is regulated by the New York State Department of Financial Services. The Gemini exchange platform is considered to be the world’s first licensed Ether exchange and one of the most secure, as it works with individual investors and investments’ funds in accordance with the law. The website is available only in English, as the platform was aimed to work with developed countries. Therefore, there are currently only six countries have access to all the options of the Gemini trading platform. Gemini has Ethereum and Bitcoin available, so there are just three currency pairs. There is no fee for deposits or withdrawals.
- Fejsbukova libra kao bitkoin 2.0.?
- Platite kriptovalutom onima koji uklanjaju CO2 iz atmosfere, navodi Nemačka stranka
- Cena bitkoina pala ispod 10.800 dolara dok se kripto tržište priprema za Bakkt
- Neko je upravo pomerio 1 milijardu dolara u bitkoinu za naknadu od 700 dolara, preplaćujući 20 puta
- Izveštaj: Četiri od pet najpopularnijih ponuda generatora QR kodova su prevare