Time Magazine uvrstio je blokčein startap iz Gane na listu "Genius Companies" za 2018. godinu, zajedno sa kompanijama Apple, Netflix i SpaceX.
Ghana is a west African country with an area of 239,500 square kilometers and a population of 28 million people. Ghana has one of the fastest growing economies in the word. Ghana has a rich resource base that includes petroleum and precious metals, plus a developed industrial sector that produces automobiles and electronics. The Ghanaian economy, if properly improved in property rights and market transparency, could become the strongest in Africa. There is no certainty about the position of Bitcoin in Ghana. Ghana has no Bitcoin regulation; however, trading Bitcoin is not legal, as it is yet to be recognized as a form of currency. All mediums of exchange in Ghana should be approved by the Bank of Ghana and Bitcoin’s status is under consideration. The central bank of Ghana issued Bitcoin-related warnings which cautioned the public on the use of it and related risks.
- Švajcarska: Postojeći finansijski zakoni će biti izmenjeni umesto stvaranja posebnih kripto zakona
- Bitfinex, Ethfinex dodaju još četiri "stablecoin-a" vezanih za američki dolar
- Zajedničko ulaganje u Corda blokčein će povećati njegovu primenu u Aziji
- Čile: Kripto berza gubi pravnu bitku odlukom Vrhovnog suda
- Berza Binance najavljuje 'SAFU' hakaton konferenciju u Singapuru