Bivši operater sada ugašene kripto berze BTC-e, Alekandar Vinik, podneo je žalbu sudu u Pireju zbog oslobađanja ili izručenja Rusiji.
Greece, officially the Hellenic Republic, is a state in southern Europe. The capital and the largest city of the country is Athens. Greece is the heiress of Ancient Greece — the cradle of western civilization. Greece once had a strong and stable economy and was considered a developed country before the economic crisis in 2013, from which the country has struggled to bounce back. Because of the difficult financial situation, Bitcoin has become very popular in Greece and some experts attribute the popularity of the cryptocurrency and its rise in value to Greek traders. As authorities prohibited any money transfers to other countries in order to avoid any capital outflows from Greece, Bitcoin is currently one possible currency to make such operations.
- Kriptovalute 2.0 - Klasifikacija kriptovaluta
- Kako do više žena u kriptu: Šta žene žele?
- Izveštaj o globalnom startap ekosistemu 2019: U Srbiji najrazvijenije oblasti video igara i blokčein
- Kripto tržišta ponovo u usponu, bitkoin blizu 8.000 dolara
- Vlada Južne Koreje najavljuje drugu grupu studija za blokčein regulativu