Mt. Gox je sinonim za hak, ali postoje i drugi, mnogo skoriji primeri, poput DAO napada, HashOcean-a…
HashOcean is a cloud mining service that allows customers to gain profit by buying some computer power in special data centers to mine cryptocurrency. HashOcean was founded in 2012 — and by 2016, it had become one of the largest and most respected platforms specializing in cloud mining. According to its official website, HashOcean had seven datacenters in cities such as San Francisco, New York, Nuremberg and Singapore, and the investments made in HashOcean were going to be paid off in four to six months using its daily revenues. Nevertheless, in 2016, there was HashOcean news that broke, reporting that the platform had shut down its website. After the sudden disappearance of the company, a group of hackers started tracking HashOcean in order to find its founders. Stay tuned on HashOcean’s latest news on Cointelegraph.
- Republika Srbija poziv na konsultacije: Regulacija kripto-imovinskih prava
- Muškarac optužen za krađu preko 9 miliona dolara u dešu od svog cimera
- 60.000 verifikovanih korisnika u humanitarnoj kampanji za Venecuelu
- Vlada Čilea predstavila Kongresu novi zakon za regulaciju kripto i finteh sektora
- Blumberg: Ključni indikatori pokazuju da bi cena bitkoina mogla ponovo da padne