Homeland Security News
Homeland security’s definition is a term of American origin that incorporates all methods and strategies of governmental effort to ensure a homeland that is safe and secure. The term homeland security is mostly related to anti-terrorist activities but can — and is — used to refer to protection from natural disasters, hazards caused by human error and malicious actions. The Homeland Security Department of United States is a department of the federal government that maintains the country’ security in such areas as anti-terrorism, border security, cyber security, customs and immigrations, and disaster prevention and management. Homeland Security Investigations is a part of the Department of Homeland Security which conducts investigations into financial crimes and fraud, intellectual property theft, human trafficking and so on.
- U prvoj nedelji decembra zabeležen blagi rast na kripto tržištima: Bitkoin je završio nedelju na nivou od 3.700 dolara
- Gibraltar: Huobi dobija DLT licencu i planira pokretanje globalne berze u 2019.
- Coinbase želi da registruje termin "BUIDL" kao žaštitni znak
- Ledger i Neufund se udružuju radi stvaranja okvira za "security tokene"
- Japanska policija primećuje povećan broj prijava o sumnjivim kripto transakcijama