Bitfinex, kripto berza iz Hong Konga, je objavila da uklanja limit za svoje korisnike.
Hong Kong News
Hong Kong, officially the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China, is an administrative district of China and one of the leading economic centers not only in Asia, but in the world. The main feature of the district is that it has the right to craft its own legislation. The economy of the territory has a free market, low taxes and governmental non-interference, all of which attracts people to use virtual currencies on the market. The attitude toward cryptocurrency differs between China and Hong Kong, as the first one has banned both the use of digital currencies as a payment and conducting ICO. In Hong Kong, there has not yet been any regulation of Bitcoin and the government doesn’t see any necessity for implementing any. The cryptocurrency market in Hong Kong has various platforms and projects, which makes this area very decent for related businesses.
- Republika Srbija poziv na konsultacije: Regulacija kripto-imovinskih prava
- Prihod Coinbase-a tokom prethodne godine je 60% manji od projetkovane sume
- Binance odgovara na tragediju Notr Dama - pokreću kanal za kripto donacije
- Bitkoin kruži oko 5.250 dolara dok glavne kriptovalute beleže rast
- Blumberg: Ključni indikatori pokazuju da bi cena bitkoina mogla ponovo da padne