Evropska trgovinska blokčein platforma we.trade potvrđuje da je završila svoje prve direktne operacije trećeg jula, u koje su uključene dvadeset kompanija i pet...
HSBC is a British multinational financial services company founded in British Hong Kong in 1865 by Thomas Sutherland. HSBC bank is currently one of the largest banks in terms of revenue, total assets and operating income. Some of the major subsidiaries of HSBC are HSBC Bank USA, HSBC Bank PLC, The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, and HSBC Japan. HSBC mostly specializes in commercial banking, investment banking, wealth management and global private banking. HSBC was a part of numerous money laundering investigations by the U.K., U.S. and international authorities. The company was also a part of a foreign exchange (forex) scandal and London Interbank Offered Rate (LIBOR) scandal, both of which resulted with fines in favor of the authorities. However, HSBC Bank remains one of the most influential and robust international financial services in Europe and in the world.
- Fondacija Iota u saradnji sa Nova inkubatorom finansira startape
- FBI istakao ključne odlike lažnih ICO projekata
- Nemačka vlada konsultuje sektor oko blokčein tehnologije
- Podignute optužbe na Tajlandu zbog navodne prevare vezane za bitkoin rudarenje
- Indija posmatra kripto kriminal kao napad na sajber bezbednost