Međunarodni monetarni fond (MMF) tvrdi da bi mrežni efekti mogli da značajno podstaknu masovno usvajanje novog digitalnog novca.
The IMF or the International Monetary Fund is a specialized agency of the United Nations that is headquartered in Washington, D.C. The IMF is a large international organization which includes over 189 countries and 2500 of employees. The IMF’s meaning for countries is activity during short-term macroeconomic crisis, as it provides credit not only to underdeveloped countries, but all countries that are members of the IMF. In terms of cryptocurrency, the IMF has issued a report considering the benefits and drawback of using Bitcoin and other altcoins. The organization recommends creating a regulatory framework that will secure common users and will not prevent the innovative technology’s development. Besides that, in 2017 the IMF was considering the issue of making its own cryptocurrency as new currency for reserve.
- Fejsbukova libra kao bitkoin 2.0.?
- Izraelski finansijski organ ubrzava proces blokčein i finteh licenciranja
- Santander proširuje ponudu Rilplovog rešenja za plaćanja nakon trostrukog uvećanja obima transakcija
- Kompanija za softverski inženjering EPAM se pridružila Alijansi blokčein u transportu
- Austrijski Telekom A1 prihvata kriptovalute u odabranim prodavnicama koristeći Salamantex