Azijski finteh i kripto lider PricewaterhouseCoopers-a (PwC), predvideo je da će mnogi institucionalni igrači ući u kripto industriju u 2019-oj.
Interview is a one-on-one conversation based on the question-answer principle mostly to reveal a person’s views on certain theme. Interviews are commonly used as a promotion and research tool, qualification test and a medical procedure. Technical interview questions are a great method of learning about your employee’s skills, weaknesses and strength as a team member. Blockchain interview questions are more specialized and mostly cover tests for cryptocurrency and fintech startups jobs. Bitcoin millionaire interviews were one of the driving factors behind cryptocurrency outburst of recent years. Interviews about bitcoin applications and financial indicators are some of the most popular IT-related talks in the industry. Interviews about bitcoin are usually given by bitcoin core developers, cryptocurrency enthusiasts and major representatives of classical financial and IT industries.
- Fondacija Iota u saradnji sa Nova inkubatorom finansira startape
- FBI istakao ključne odlike lažnih ICO projekata
- Nemačka vlada konsultuje sektor oko blokčein tehnologije
- Podignute optužbe na Tajlandu zbog navodne prevare vezane za bitkoin rudarenje
- Indija posmatra kripto kriminal kao napad na sajber bezbednost