Opera planira da doda svoj ugrađeni kripto novčanik na iOS korisnike nakon uspešnog iskustva sa Androidom.
iOS is an operating system that is developed and issued by the American company Apple. The first version of iOS was presented in 2007 and, in contrast to its biggest rivals — Windows and Android — iOS is supported only on Apple devices. The App Store by Apple has a large list of Bitcoin iOS applications created for storing, mining and trading. And besides that, there are some blockchain iOS applications that allow storing documents and photos, playing games, programming, etc. Also, some of these applications convert Bitcoin for iOS, but the system itself is still considering accepting cryptocurrency. Nevertheless, Apple changed its policy several times, as all applications related to Bitcoin for iOS were banned and then available again.
- Republika Srbija poziv na konsultacije: Regulacija kripto-imovinskih prava
- Velike kriptovalute su u blagom rastu, paladijum po prvi put na 1.600 dolara
- Berza Cryptopia obnavlja trgovinu 40 kripto parova
- Upućeni negativni komentari SEC-u zbog izmene pravila za VanEck/SolidX bitkoin ETF
- Blumberg: Ključni indikatori pokazuju da bi cena bitkoina mogla ponovo da padne