Zamenik ministra energetike Irana izjavio je da račune za električnu energiju za rudare digitalnih valuta treba izračunati u skladu sa realnim cenama.
Iran — also known as Persia or, officially, the Islamic Republic of Iran — is a sovereign state in Western Asia. Iran is one of the richest Asian countries, as it is the 18th economy by the volume of national production. In 2017, Bitcoin in Iran was considered as an alternative currency because the government wanted to ban U.S. dollars after the U.S. had imposed a ban on entry for seven Arabic states, including Iran. However, according to Iran’s Bitcoin regulation which were issued in 2017, work with cryptocurrency is prohibited for all financial establishments and exchanges. According to Iran’s central bank, cryptocurrency is used for the financing of terrorism, money laundering and making transactions between the criminals.
- Kriptovalute 2.0 - Klasifikacija kriptovaluta
- Kako do više žena u kriptu: Šta žene žele?
- Izveštaj o globalnom startap ekosistemu 2019: U Srbiji najrazvijenije oblasti video igara i blokčein
- Fejsbuk je objavio pismo o namerama za svoju kriptovalutu 'Libra'
- Ripple ulaže do 50 miliona dolara u MoneyGram