Iranska ekonomska komisija je, kako se izveštava, finalizirala šemu određivanja cena energije za rudare kriptovaluta.
Iran — also known as Persia or, officially, the Islamic Republic of Iran — is a sovereign state in Western Asia. Iran is one of the richest Asian countries, as it is the 18th economy by the volume of national production. In 2017, Bitcoin in Iran was considered as an alternative currency because the government wanted to ban U.S. dollars after the U.S. had imposed a ban on entry for seven Arabic states, including Iran. However, according to Iran’s Bitcoin regulation which were issued in 2017, work with cryptocurrency is prohibited for all financial establishments and exchanges. According to Iran’s central bank, cryptocurrency is used for the financing of terrorism, money laundering and making transactions between the criminals.
- Fejsbukova libra kao bitkoin 2.0.?
- Travelport i IBM rade na blokčein platformi za hotelske provizije
- Predsednički kandidat Endrju Jeng: Glasanje na izborima bez prevara uz pomoć blokčeina
- Bitkoin je efikasniji za plaćanje poreza od bankovnih kartica
- Požari u prašumama Amazonije bukte - BitPay blokira donaciju u iznosu od 100.000 dolara