Iran pregovara sa Bosnom i još sedam zamalja o tome da prihvate kripto kako bi zaobišli američke sankcije.
Iran — also known as Persia or, officially, the Islamic Republic of Iran — is a sovereign state in Western Asia. Iran is one of the richest Asian countries, as it is the 18th economy by the volume of national production. In 2017, Bitcoin in Iran was considered as an alternative currency because the government wanted to ban U.S. dollars after the U.S. had imposed a ban on entry for seven Arabic states, including Iran. However, according to Iran’s Bitcoin regulation which were issued in 2017, work with cryptocurrency is prohibited for all financial establishments and exchanges. According to Iran’s central bank, cryptocurrency is used for the financing of terrorism, money laundering and making transactions between the criminals.
- Republika Srbija poziv na konsultacije: Regulacija kripto-imovinskih prava
- Samoproglašeni Satoši Kreg Vrajt pokreće tužbu protiv podkastera Pitera MekKormaka za navodnu klevetu
- Osvajačica četiri zlatne olimpijske medalje teniserka Serena Viliams investira u Coinbase
- Kineski grad Gvanžou izdaje licencu za poslovanje koristeći blokčein i AI
- Blumberg: Ključni indikatori pokazuju da bi cena bitkoina mogla ponovo da padne