Kriptovaluta Džona Mekafija stiže ove jeseni i biće nezavisna od fiat valuta, kripto berzi i imovina.
The Internal Revenue Service or IRS is a public authority of Federal Government of the United States. The IRS is responsible for all tax collection and controls the implementation of tax legislation. The service was formed in 1862 and is headquartered in Washington, D.C.
There is currently an essential issue concerning the IRS with regards to the taxation of cryptocurrency. The organization has already announced that Bitcoin and other kinds of digital money are regarded as a possession, mining as a way of income, and the storing of cryptocurrency as equivalent to holding gold, meaning that everything should be taxed using the existing laws. Due to the IRS, if a Bitcoin owner came into possession of it by mining and then sold it, it is supposed to be considered 100% profit, which should be taxed between 15% and 20%, depending on its size. In addition to that, the IRS requested some large cryptocurrency exchange administrations for information about clients whose transactions were more than $20,000/year between 2013-2016.
- Fejsbukova libra kao bitkoin 2.0.?
- Platite kriptovalutom onima koji uklanjaju CO2 iz atmosfere, navodi Nemačka stranka
- Cena bitkoina pala ispod 10.800 dolara dok se kripto tržište priprema za Bakkt
- Neko je upravo pomerio 1 milijardu dolara u bitkoinu za naknadu od 700 dolara, preplaćujući 20 puta
- Izveštaj: Četiri od pet najpopularnijih ponuda generatora QR kodova su prevare