Sporazum iz Njujorka koji je navodno rešio krizu koja je nastalu nerešavanjem problema skalabilnosti mreže na kraju može da dovede do stvaranja trećeg bitkoina.
James Lopp News
James Lopp is BitGo’s team lead of the software engineering group. BitGo is the security service for virtual assets that is headquartered in Palo Alto, CA. Jameson Lopp’s Bitcoin career started in 2015, though he had become interested in Bitcoin and its concept of money — that belongs to all people and not just a few elites — in 2012. Recently, he has created a fork of Bitcoin Core called Statoshi — which is aimed to analyze statistics of Bitcoin nodes — has founded Mensa’s Bitcoin Special Interest Group and the Triangle Bitcoin & Business meetup. According to Jameson, in his free time he investigates the philosophical aspects of Bitcoin and related technologies. Jameson Lopp’s net worth consists mostly of BTC, as he converted all of his retirement funds into it.
- Nova predložena funkcija Constantinople-a bi navodno omogućila novi način za unošenje malvera
- Nasdaq uvodi indekse bitkoina i itirijuma u svoju ponudu
- Istražitelj tvrdi da je identifikovao 5 oflajn novčanika kripto berze QuadrigaCX
- Intel pokreće komercijalni blokčein paket zasnovan na Hyperledger Fabric-u
- Enterprise Ethereum Alliance otvara regionalnu kancelariju u Kini