Sporazum iz Njujorka koji je navodno rešio krizu koja je nastalu nerešavanjem problema skalabilnosti mreže na kraju može da dovede do stvaranja trećeg bitkoina.
James Lopp News
James Lopp is BitGo’s team lead of the software engineering group. BitGo is the security service for virtual assets that is headquartered in Palo Alto, CA. Jameson Lopp’s Bitcoin career started in 2015, though he had become interested in Bitcoin and its concept of money — that belongs to all people and not just a few elites — in 2012. Recently, he has created a fork of Bitcoin Core called Statoshi — which is aimed to analyze statistics of Bitcoin nodes — has founded Mensa’s Bitcoin Special Interest Group and the Triangle Bitcoin & Business meetup. According to Jameson, in his free time he investigates the philosophical aspects of Bitcoin and related technologies. Jameson Lopp’s net worth consists mostly of BTC, as he converted all of his retirement funds into it.
- UK: FATF traži poboljšanje AML procedura u kripto sektoru
- Veliki južnokorejski grad pravi blokčein virtuelnu elektranu
- State Farm testira blokčein radi ubrzavanja isplata polisa osiguranja
- Južna Koreja: Održana je debata o kripto regulativama u narodnoj skupštini
- Video pokazuje mogućnost dvostrukog trošenja na bitkoin keš SV blokčeinu