Japanska kripto berza Bitpoint je obustavila sve usluge nakon što je izgubila 32 miliona dolara u haku u kojem su ukradeni XRP i BTC, kao i druge kriptovalute.
Japan is an island nation in East Asia. It is the tenth-largest country in the world by population and has the third- and fourth-largest economy by nominal GDP and purchasing power parity, respectively. Japan has been interested in Bitcoin and blockchain technology developments from the beginning, so the country has become the place of origin for several of the largest Japan Bitcoin exchange platforms, which have expanded to the international level with a wide range of virtual currencies available. Despite serious cyberattacks, the authorities have continued to raise a lot of capital for the popularization of digital currencies. The government considers Japan cryptocurrency legislation as a way to attract international investors from countries where cryptocurrency is banned and, through that, to strengthen the national economy.
- Fejsbukova libra kao bitkoin 2.0.?
- Travelport i IBM rade na blokčein platformi za hotelske provizije
- Predsednički kandidat Endrju Jeng: Glasanje na izborima bez prevara uz pomoć blokčeina
- Bitkoin je efikasniji za plaćanje poreza od bankovnih kartica
- Požari u prašumama Amazonije bukte - BitPay blokira donaciju u iznosu od 100.000 dolara