Džed MekKejleb, suosnivač ripla (XRP) i stelara (XLM) kao i tvorac nepopularne menjačnice kriptovaluta Mt.Gox, tvrdi da kriptovalute i njihova osnovna tehnologi...
Jed McCaleb News
Jed McCaleb is an American software developer and entrepreneur. Jed Mccaleb is CTO at Stellar, which he co-founded with Joyce Kim in 2014. He is famous for the creation of the Mt.Gox exchange platform, the Ripple cryptocurrency and the eDonkey network. Many of his projects already became a part of cryptocurrency history: with Mt.Gox being the long-time, biggest Bitcoin exchange that he left before its collapse, and with both Ripple and Stellar being some of the most major cryptocurrencies to this day. Jed’s products are some of the most appreciated blockchain-based initiatives in terms of media and fintech sector’s reception. Most of his projects are already working with various financial services companies and major IT companies, such as IBM. Jed McCaleb’s net worth is estimated around $20 billion, most of which os stored in Ripple tokens.
- Fudbalski klub iz brazilske Premijer lige lansira kripto token za navijače
- Italija: Zabranjen rad za dve firme zbog investicionih šema prevara
- Centralna banka Bahreina objavljuje nacrte propisa o kripto imovini
- Američka berza kriptovaluta Coinbase je omogućila konvertovanje digitalnih valuta
- Vodeći ICO projekti su povukli više od 400.000 ETH-a u zadnjih 30 dana