Anonimni ljudi koji su upoznati sa planovima izjavili su lokalnim medijima da će Bitmain-ov šef proizvoda za inženjering zameniti dvojac na čelu.
Jihan Wu News
Jihan Wu is a Bitmain — the Bitcoin miner company producing ASIC chips — co-founder and an outspoken supporter of Bitcoin Cash. In 2017, he was ranked one of the 10 most influential figures in the blockchain world by Coindesk. Jihan Wu holds a degree from Peking University and currently lives in China. Before Jihan Wu Bitcoin’s involvement, he had been working as an analyst and private equity fund manager. Wu has translated Satoshi Nakamoto’s white paper into Chinese. In 2013, he became one of three founders of Bitmain, which currently controls the ASIC miner market and the largest mining pool Antpool. This, and his advocacy of Bitcoin Cash, have encouraged some people to criticize him. So, the name of Jihan Wu is one of the most controversial in the Bitcoin community.
- Unit-e: Kriptovaluta skalabilna na globalnom nivou
- Obim itirijum transakcija na blokčeinu dostigao maksimum u decembru 2018
- IBM i Maersk razvijaju blokčein platformu za Špansku lučku upravu
- Japan: Rakuten premešta kripto berzu u novu podružnicu za plaćanja
- Platforma za digitalne hartije od vrednosti pridružuje se IBM blokčein Accelerator programu