Centralne banke sveta traže pomoć od svojih Vlada u stimulisanju globalne ekonomije, dosadašnji pokušaji nisu bili delotvorni.
Jose Rodriguez News
Jose Rodriguez is Bitso’s head of payments and business development. Bitso is a Mexican Bitcoin exchange that was founded in 2014 and is headquartered in Mexico City. Bitso was the first cryptocurrency exchange in Mexico and provides the exchange of Bitcoin and the Mexican peso. Jose Rodriguez is also the former CEO of a cryptocurrency exchange named Unisend Mexico, which was acquired by Bitso. For a long time, Jose Rodriguez worked in Mexican and U.S. financial institutions at various positions. Since 2013, he became one of the main figures of Bitcoin in Mexico. Jose Rodriguez, as Bitso’s vice president of payments, frequently participates in various blockchain and cryptocurrency-related events. He is also recognized as a fintech investor, the author of cryptocurrency-related articles and a blockchain promoter.
- Izraelska kompanija za teretni transport otvara blokčein platformu za sve klijente
- Kripto berza Binance ulazi na evropsko tržište
- ABCC berza pokreće partnerstvo sa Tronom i postaje prva platforma koja je dodala TRC10 tokene
- ETH: Constantinople hard-fork odložen, niko ne želi novi DAO hak
- Dmitrij Medvedev: Opadajuće tržište nije razlog da se kriptovalute zakopaju