Rusko Ministarstvo unutrašnjih poslova je izvestilo o hapšenju navodnog tvorca kripto piramidalne šeme iz Kazahstana.
The Republic of Kazakhstan is a central Asian country with a population of around 18 million people and an area of 2.7 million square kilometers, making it the ninth largest country in the world. Kazakhstan is a dominant economy of central Asia, with the largest GDP and strong rates of growth due to great reserves of oil, minerals and metals. Kazakhstan is also performing well in car manufacturing and agriculture. Kazakhstan is a blockchain-welcoming country. Kazakh authorities were one of the first to announce plans of blockchain adoption in such fields as taxation, customs and cargo tracking. However, the central bank of Kazakhstan is skeptical toward Bitcoin. Even though there are a lot of possible benefits for selling Kazakhstan’s electricity to Bitcoin miners, the central bank of Kazakhstan sees Bitcoin as a money-laundering tool and a way of avoiding tax, so it is currently intending to prohibit the purchase, sell and mining of crypto.
- Fejsbukova libra kao bitkoin 2.0.?
- Cena bitkoina ispod 9.500 dolara; moguća parabolička korekcija od 80%
- Investitori sada mogu da se klade da će bitkoin dostići 100.000 dolara do 2020.
- Istraživanje: Ulaganje u blokčein manje za 60% u 2019. godini
- Bitkoin mreža: Dnevni obim transakcija iznosi 3 milijarde dolara; skok od 210% u odnosu na april