Ministarstvo finansija u Rusiji veruje da je neophodno uvođenje digitalne valute u zemljama članica EAEU zbog sankcija SAD
The Republic of Kazakhstan is a central Asian country with a population of around 18 million people and an area of 2.7 million square kilometers, making it the ninth largest country in the world. Kazakhstan is a dominant economy of central Asia, with the largest GDP and strong rates of growth due to great reserves of oil, minerals and metals. Kazakhstan is also performing well in car manufacturing and agriculture. Kazakhstan is a blockchain-welcoming country. Kazakh authorities were one of the first to announce plans of blockchain adoption in such fields as taxation, customs and cargo tracking. However, the central bank of Kazakhstan is skeptical toward Bitcoin. Even though there are a lot of possible benefits for selling Kazakhstan’s electricity to Bitcoin miners, the central bank of Kazakhstan sees Bitcoin as a money-laundering tool and a way of avoiding tax, so it is currently intending to prohibit the purchase, sell and mining of crypto.
- Unit-e: Kriptovaluta skalabilna na globalnom nivou
- IBM i Maersk razvijaju blokčein platformu za Špansku lučku upravu
- Japan: Rakuten premešta kripto berzu u novu podružnicu za plaćanja
- Platforma za digitalne hartije od vrednosti pridružuje se IBM blokčein Accelerator programu
- Čileanski poreski obveznici moraju da prijave dobit od kriptovaluta