Kim Dotcom News
Kim Dotcom is a German-Finnish entrepreneur, founder of the large. now-defunct file hosting service Megaupload. Currently, Dotcom owns Mega web-service that was founded a year after the closure of Megaupload. In 2012, Kim Dotcom was arrested on suspicion of extortion, money laundering and mass infringement of copyright, with access to Megaupload being blocked due to the possibility of sharing counterfeit materials. He was released on bail. Currently, Mega is one of the largest online file storage providers that accepts Bitcoin and some other kinds of cryptocurrency as a payment option. Kim Dotcom’s net worth was estimated to be over $200 million in 2012, however, is current net worth is unknown. In 2017, a film based on biographical events called “Kim Dotcom: Caught in the Web” was released.
- Vlasnik kripto berze Coincheck pokreće kripto trgovanje u Americi
- Francuska: izveštaj vlade preporučuje investicije od 570 miliona u blokčein
- Hakerski napadi na Itirijumu u porastu uprkos niskoj ceni
- Američka vlada savetuje građane da prijavljuju prevarantske šeme FBI-u
- Suosnivač Fundstrat-a Tom Li: Fer vrednost bitkoina će dostići 150 hiljada dolara