Koji Higashi News
Koji Higashi is a Japanese entrepreneur, analyst, co-founder of IndieSquare Inc. — a company that is developing blockchain based solutions and applications — and co-founder and CEO of Tokyo-based blockchain incubation studio HashHub. Koji Higashi started working with Bitcoin and blockchain in 2014 and he is currently one of the most well-known crypto industry insiders in Japan. Besides his project-related activity, Koji Higashi writes and creates content for his YouTube channel in order to spread awareness about digital currencies and their technology among the public. Besides that, Koji Higashi’s Twitter is full of information and comments related to crypto. Moreover, he helped develop the first functional mobile token wallet in the world that includes a decentralized exchange feature.
- Vlasnik kripto berze Coincheck pokreće kripto trgovanje u Americi
- Francuska: izveštaj vlade preporučuje investicije od 570 miliona u blokčein
- Hakerski napadi na Itirijumu u porastu uprkos niskoj ceni
- Američka vlada savetuje građane da prijavljuju prevarantske šeme FBI-u
- Suosnivač Fundstrat-a Tom Li: Fer vrednost bitkoina će dostići 150 hiljada dolara