Događaj koji će verovatno izazvati ogromni porast u primeni blokčein tehnologije, jedna od "četiri velike" revizorske kuće, KPMG, pristupila je kao korporativni...
KPMG is a professional service company and one of the Big Four auditors. KPMG is headquartered in Amstelveen, Netherlands and has more than 180,000 employees. KPMG stand for “Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler,” after the surnames of the founders of companies that later united into KPMG. The main services of KPMG are consulting, audit and tax advisory. KPMG International Cooperative is registered in the Swiss Canton of Zug and includes every national KPMG firm. National KPMG firms are independent legal entities — some of them are registered as multidisciplinary entities and can provide legal services in several jurisdictions. The U.S. branch of KPMG is widely considered to be one of the most pleasing companies to work for by employees, including working mothers. The company has developed diversity programs and social activity to encourage women to establish their career in professional services.
- Izraelska kompanija za teretni transport otvara blokčein platformu za sve klijente
- Kripto berza Binance ulazi na evropsko tržište
- ABCC berza pokreće partnerstvo sa Tronom i postaje prva platforma koja je dodala TRC10 tokene
- ETH: Constantinople hard-fork odložen, niko ne želi novi DAO hak
- Dmitrij Medvedev: Opadajuće tržište nije razlog da se kriptovalute zakopaju