Događaj koji će verovatno izazvati ogromni porast u primeni blokčein tehnologije, jedna od "četiri velike" revizorske kuće, KPMG, pristupila je kao korporativni...
KPMG is a professional service company and one of the Big Four auditors. KPMG is headquartered in Amstelveen, Netherlands and has more than 180,000 employees. KPMG stand for “Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler,” after the surnames of the founders of companies that later united into KPMG. The main services of KPMG are consulting, audit and tax advisory. KPMG International Cooperative is registered in the Swiss Canton of Zug and includes every national KPMG firm. National KPMG firms are independent legal entities — some of them are registered as multidisciplinary entities and can provide legal services in several jurisdictions. The U.S. branch of KPMG is widely considered to be one of the most pleasing companies to work for by employees, including working mothers. The company has developed diversity programs and social activity to encourage women to establish their career in professional services.
- Republika Srbija poziv na konsultacije: Regulacija kripto-imovinskih prava
- Bitmain planira da postavi 200.000 uređaja za rudarenje u Kini
- Vitalik Buterin: Visoka ETH cena je dobra za bezbednost mreže i razvijanje ekosistema
- Bivši generalni sekretar NATO optimistično gleda na blokčein
- Blumberg: Ključni indikatori pokazuju da bi cena bitkoina mogla ponovo da padne